We’ve already reported that the 5.3 inch Samsung Galaxy Note would be introduced in Canada. However, at that time we didn’t know which carrier would do it. Well, now it looks like it’s going to be Bell.
Engadget has got hold of a screenshot that shows an app specifically made for Bell’s Galaxy Note (model number GT-N7000), so an official announcement from the carrier could be out soon.
The Galaxy Note will probably become Bell’s third Android handset with an HD screen, after the LG Optimus LTE and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
In case you haven’t found out yet, the Galaxy Note will also be released in the US, where AT&T could start selling it next month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: LG Optimus LTE on its way to Telus too
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus launched in the UK. Already out of stock
- Rumor: Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed until December
- LG Optimus Vu pictured next to Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be available in Europe in three versions