Toshiba has unveiled that its AT200 Android tablet would be released in the US under the name of Toshiba Excite X10.
The Excite X10 should hit the US market later this quarter. Apparently, it’s going to be launched with Android 3.2 Honeycomb on board, but an update to Ice Cream Sandwich will be available later on.
There will be two versions of the Excite X10: 16GB (priced at $529.99), and 32GB ($599.99).
The Excite X10 / AT200 is the world’s thinnest tablet, measuring only 7.7mm. It features a 10 inch Gorilla Glass display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, micro HDMI, MicroSD card slot, 5MP rear camera, and a 2MP front facing camera. The tablet will be released in Canada, too, reportedly starting February.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba Excite AT200 with Android Honeycomb to be launched in Canada in February
- Toshiba AT200 (Excite) will cost $579 in Australia, should be launched next month
- Toshiba’s AT200 (Excite X10) Android tablet released in the UK
- New Toshiba AT200 Android Honeycomb tablet is the thinnest you’ve ever seen
- Quad-core Toshiba Excite 10 tablet can now be yours for just $299.99