The newly-announced Sony Xperia S will obviously be sold in the UK when it starts shipping. But where exactly, you ask?
Well, so far two operators and one well-known thrid-party retailer have announced that they’ll be readying Xperia S supplies for eager customers: O2, Three, and Phones 4U. What’s more, the latter will be the exclusive seller of the white version of the smartphone in the UK.
O2 took to Google+ to announce that the Xperia S is going to be in its stores later this year. Oh, and also to point out that the phone is “rather nice”. We rather agree.
Next up, Three decided that a mere mention on a social network wasn’t enough, so it went ahead and published a full press release on the matter. What’s it say? That the Xperia S is coming soon to its phone roster.
Phones 4U is even more proud, as it gets to claim exclusivity on the white Xperia S. And it’s the only outlet that’s given us any kind of indication on the release time frame. That will happen in March, at least for the white unit. Phones 4U will also sell the black Xperia S.
Unfortunately, none of the aforementioned companies said anything about pricing, so we’re left guessing at this point. But rest assured that we will bring you the information once it becomes available.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Nokia Lumia 800 to be launched in the UK on March 6
- Sony Xperia UL with Snapdragon 600 CPU gets photographed for the first time, shows all angles
- Sony Xperia P and Xperia U will arrive in the UK in early May
- Sony confirms Xperia Tablet Z release at the end of May
- White HTC Droid Incredible 2 will be a Best Buy exclusive, priced at $149.99