Telus to launch the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Friday for $99.99 with contract, Galaxy Note coming soon
Today though that changes. It turns out that Telus will launch the Galaxy Nexus on Friday with a special introductory offer – you’ll be able to get the superphone for just $99.99 with a new three-year contract. Unfortunately we still have no word on the other price points (for shorter contract spans as well as without a contract). But we’ll find out officially in just three days anyway.
Also coming to Telus is the Samsung Galaxy Note, which has just made its debut in North America on AT&T. The Galaxy Note will be sold by Telus sometime during the first quarter (so before the end of March). However, the carrier wouldn’t give any more specific details for now, or mention anything about pricing. So stay tuned for more.
The Samsung Galaxy Note will probably be headed to other Canadian carriers as well (we’re guessing Bell and/or Rogers), since Samsung Canada officially announced that its phone/tablet hybrid would be launched by “Canadian carriers in the first quarter”. That’s carriers – plural, so expect an acknowledgement from at least one other company soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Telus will also release the Google Nexus S in a few weeks
- Telus will release the 4G Samsung Galaxy S II X on October 28
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available
- Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 launches in July in Canada, 3G version comes in August
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be available at Mobilicity in Canada on February 6