After having been released in Canada, the new BlackBerry Bold 9790 was supposed to be out in the UK on January 9, last we heard. But that didn’t happen, and now we have another release date to speak of (perhaps more reliable this time).
The BlackBerry Bold 9790 can now be pre-ordered in the UK, either SIM-free and unlocked, or with a great range of monthly contracts. Clove is the retailer that offers to sell you an unlocked Bold 9790, and the price being asked is £342. Shipping is expected to begin on January 20, so if you pre-order now you may get your smartphone at your doorstep in nine or ten days.
If, however, you’d rather commit to a long-term contract with an operator so you can get the Bold 9790 for free upfront, look no further than BuyMobilePhones.net. It offers the device for free on monthly plans starting at £20.42. The BlackBerry Bold 9790 is available to pre-order with contracts from O2, Orange, Vodafone, and T-Mobile. There are dozens of plans to choose from, so make sure you take a look at them all before ordering.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month
- UK: Prada Phone 3.0 by LG now up for pre-order on contract, free from £31/month, ships on January 30
- Nokia Lumia 820 now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £29 per month, £379.95 SIM-free
- HTC One V on-contract pre-orders start in the UK, free from £13.50 per month
- Motorola Motoluxe can now be pre-ordered on contract in the UK, free from £13.50 per month