The Iconia Tab A700 isn’t the only new Ice Cream Sandwich tablet that Acer brought to CES 2012. Meet the Acer Iconia Tab A510, which, just like the A700, comes with an Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor (1.3GHz).
The Iconia Tab A510 features a 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, rear and front-facing cameras, micro HDMI, Dolby Mobile sound, 3.5mm headset jack, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
For the moment, there’s no word on when the A510 will be released, and neither for what price.
ZTE has also showcased an Nvidia 3 quad-core tablet with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The tablet hasn’t got a name yet, and features a 7 inch display of unknown resolution.
Phandroid has two hands-on videos of both tablets:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 to be launched in Europe in April, should cost about €500
- Acer Iconia Tab A110 unveiled as a cheap quad-core Android 4.0 ICS tablet. A210 also showcased
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A700 with Android ICS showcased at CES 2012
- Acer Iconia Tab 100 launched in Canada
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 will be available in Europe in March for €399