Following in the footsteps of the Samsung Replenish, which will become available on Monday, another Android smartphone is about to make the jump from Sprint to Boost Mobile. The LG Marquee has just been officially announced by Boost Mobile. The Marquee has been sold by Sprint ever since October.
Boost Mobile will have the Marquee in stores (and online) on January 23, so exactly one week after the Replenish. To get one, you’ll have to part with $279.99 (but there’s no long term contract signing required to get that price). The LG Marquee will be out at “additional national retailers” by the end of February.
The LG Marquee has a 4-inch 800×480 touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus rear camera with 720p HD video capture, a 2 MP front-facing camera, 4 GB of built-in storage, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a 3,5 mm headset jack.
It strikes a good balance between features and price, and should see quite a few sales over at Boost Mobile we reckon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Boost Mobile will release the eco-friendly Samsung Replenish on January 16 for $99.99
- LG Optimus Black and Samsung Replenish for Boost Mobile pictured
- Sprint’s LG Marquee, BlackBerry Curve 9350, and Kyocera Duramax now available
- HTC Evo Design 4G arrives at Boost Mobile on May 31
- Samsung Replenish announced as Sprint’s first green Android phone