A couple of days ago, when Telus announced that it would offer the Nokia Lumia 800, it didn’t provide an exact launch date for the handset. Well, now the Lumia 800 is showing up at the carrier’s official website. Unfortunately, we still don’t know when customers will be able to buy it – but at least we know it won’t be long until then, as Telus is saying that the smartphone’s “coming soon.”
There’s no word on the price Telus will ask for the Lumia 800. However, looking at the carrier’s other smartphones, it shouldn’t be higher than $50 with a new 3-yr contract agreement.
It remains to be seen if Telus manages to launch the Lumia 800 before Rogers releases the Lumia 710 (this should happen in February). The two Lumias are Nokia’s first Windows Phone devices for the Canadian market.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers Nokia Lumia 710 complete pricing revealed
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 announced for Canada (Telus, Rogers)
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC to be launched in Canada on November 15
- Nokia Lumia 800 may be released by Telus on March 9
- White BlackBerry Torch available at Rogers. Telus’ LG Optimus One to cost $200 off contract