After many months of leak after leak, the Motorola Droid 4 was finally officially acknowledged by Verizon a few days ago. And then yesterday we got word that it may launch for $249.99 on contract. If you’re thinking that all that’s left now is for its release date to be leaked or announced, well, you’re both right and wrong. Right, in that we still don’t know when the Droid 4 will hit the streets. But wrong, because there’s one other thing that usually gets out in the open just before a new smartphone is released: the user guide.
So yes, the Motorola Droid 4′s user guide is now ready for your attention. You can find it here (warning, it’s a direct link to the PDF). This indeed signifies that the Droid 4′s release is imminent. So expect that release date to leak any day now. And the official pricing info to be announced soon.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid Bionic user guide leaked before launch
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 will become available on February 10, new leak claims
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 User Guide now available
- Motorola Droid 2 User Manual confirms Android 2.2 Froyo?
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 will cost $199.99 with contract and $549.99 without, according to new leak