According to Droid-life and a screenshot of Verizon’s Equipment Guide, the purple Razr should be available via all channels starting January 23.
As previously announced, the purple Razr will cost $199.99 on contract.
Meanwhile, Verizon still didn’t say when exactly the Droid 4 and Droid Razr Maxx would be released. There’s a chance that at least one of them will be out on January 23, too, but let’s not bet our money on that yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 discounted again at Verizon. Purple Droid Razr now available
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx available now. Droid 4 to cost $199?
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr (16GB black version) now costs $199.99. Razr Maxx incoming?
- More evidence that Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx will be out on January 26
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD launching on October 18