The Nokia Lumia 710 will finally be joining its sibling, the already available Lumia 800, on UK shelves on February 1. Nokia itself made the announcement, so it doesn’t get more official than this. Expect the smartphone to show up at a myriad of retailers, online or not.
At one point in the past, we thought it would be out on January 6, yet that obviously hasn’t happened. But last we heard anything about this, it was going to launch in “late February”. So compared to that, it’s going to be early.
The Lumia 710 is the more affordable of Nokia’s Windows Phones, and depending on how it will be priced, it may become a best seller or be relegated to “expensive novelty” status.
Oh, and it will also be sold by Three and Orange at some point. Those are all the details we have now. It’s unclear if the operators will also start selling it on February 1 or at a later date. We’ll have to wait and see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Windows Phone 8 will be released in October, says Nokia’s Stephen Elop
- Nokia Lumia 610 NFC gets announced for Orange
- UK: Cyan Nokia Lumia 800 will be out in December, pink next year
- Swisscom mentions Nokia Lumia 900 launch date, says it actually meant to talk about Lumia 710
- Nokia Lumia 900 Batman Edition to be released in Europe soon