Verizon Wireless has dropped the price of its Motorola Droid 3 to $99.99 on contract (until recently, the handset was priced at $199.99). This probably means the carrier is really close to launching the new Motorola Droid 4, which was officially announced at the same time with the Droid Razr Maxx.
Since the Razr Maxx should become available on January 26, we might see the Droid 4 hitting the shelves the same day.
When finally released, the Motorola Droid 4 will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.0 ICS), a 4 inch qHD display, 5-row sliding QWERTY keyboard, splash resistant casing, LTE connectivity, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 16GB of internal memory. The new smartphone will most likely cost $249.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Droid Razr Maxx will be launched on January 26 according to Motorola
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD now $149.99 at Wirefly
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx available now. Droid 4 to cost $199?