Earlier this week, we told you that Telus is readying the launch of Samsung’s Galaxy Note. Now the Canadian carrier has put the 5.3 inch LTE-capable handset up on its official website (here). Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide a launch date (or a price) for it, only saying that it’s “coming soon.”
The Galaxy Note will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on board. But don’t worry, an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is scheduled to arrive sometime after launch.
Rogers and Bell will also release the Galaxy Note in Canada, but they haven’t got the handset featured on their websites yet.
Another new smartphone that’s currently showing up as “coming soon” at Telus is the Nokia Lumia 800 which, of course, doesn’t run Android, but Windows Phone Mango.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note launched in Canada by Rogers, Telus and Bell
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 announced for Canada (Telus, Rogers)
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC to be launched in Canada on November 15
- Nokia Lumia 800 may be released by Telus on March 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available