Last week, when Huawei unveiled the Ascend P1 S (one of the world’s thinnest smartphones ever), the Chinese company also announced the Ascend P1. From the announcement, we’ve learned that the Ascend P1 should be similar to the P1 S, although a bit thicker (in order to accommodate a larger battery).
Now Blog of Mobile is reporting that there will be an LTE-ready Huawei Ascend P1. Apparently, this is what the Ascend P1 LTE looks like (it’s obviously not similar to the P1 S):
The features of Huawei Ascend P1 LTE should include: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.3 MP front-facing camera, and a 2000 mAh battery,
For the moment, we don’t know when or where the Huawei Ascend P1 will be released. But we’ll bring more on this as soon as we gather new details.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Ascend P1 headed to Vodafone UK
- Huawei Ascend P1 launched in the US via Amazon
- Huawei Ascend P1 costs €450 in Europe, should be launched soon
- Huawei’s Ascend W1 Windows Phone 8 handset presented at CES 2013
- Huawei Ascend P1 XL to be released this month