If you’re looking for a new capable Android smartphone but aren’t willing to spend anything on it, Sprint has an interesting limited time offer for you to look at. Both the LG Marquee (which is the Now Network’s version of the internationally-launched LG Optimus Black) and the Samsung Transform Ultra can now be had for absolutely nothing – if you agree to sign a new two-year contract of course.
That’s down from $99.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate) for the Marquee, and $79.99 (also after a $50 mail-in rebate) for the Transform Ultra. So depending on which device you choose, you may save almost a hundred bucks if you take advantage of this promo.
And if you don’t mind having Sprint as your carrier and you need a decent midrange Android device, you won’t go wrong with either of these, although the LG Marquee is a bit higher-specced (and has the larger screen). That said, the Transform Ultra comes with a full physical side-sliding QWERTY keyboard, which may make up for its smaller screen in the eyes of some.
If you’re interested in these phones, keep in mind that we have no idea how long they’ll still be free, so it’s best to grab one as soon as possible. To do that, head over here for the LG Marquee and here for the Samsung Transform Ultra.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Transform Ultra coming to Sprint
- Samsung Transform Ultra now available at Boost Mobile for $229.99
- Sprint announces the Samsung Transform Ultra for Boost Mobile, available on October 7 for $229.99
- Sprint intros Android-based Samsung Transform, LG Optimus S and Sanyo Zio
- Sprint LG Optimus Slider gets rendered for the first time