The Samsung Galaxy Note was announced by AT&T for the American market a few days ago during CES. Naturally then if you’re an AT&T customer and crave this phone/tablet hybrid, you’ll be anxiously awaiting its release.
But what to do if your carrier of choice is Verizon, or even Sprint? Well, up until now you pretty much had to get used to the fact that you won’t ever be able to buy a Galaxy Note. However, that may not be true.
An analyst chimed in on the issue, and got quoted saying that the Galaxy Note is definitely headed to Sprint and Verizon as well. But, get this, it will be launched under a different name. The Samsung Galaxy Journal may be what it ends up being called. But it’s surely going to be in Verizon and Sprint stores in the first half of this year.
Now you should be wary of anything an analyst says. So be wary of this. Treat it as a rumor, and don’t run to your nearest Verizon or Sprint store to get in line for a Galaxy Note/Journal just yet. If this is in fact true, expect many more details to leak out slowly over the next few months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Journal) wanted by Verizon customers, petition started
- Samsung Galaxy Note gets leaked picture with AT&T branding, may be headed to Sprint too
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II now just $69.99 for new customers who sign a two-year contract
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE will be out on May 18, rumor says
- Samsung Galaxy Note II priced at $299.99 by US Cellular, available by the end of October