The Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime has supposedly been available in Canada for a while now. But we say ‘supposedly’ because it’s been very, very hard to find one in stock at a retailer for more than a few minutes or hours. That’s how much demand there is for the first quad-core tablet on the market (or how few units Asus has shipped to retailers, depending on how you want to look at it).
Regardless of the cause for the stocking issues, they’ve certainly been real. Today though, you get a(nother) chance at grabbing a Transformer Prime if you’re in Canada. The tablet is now in stock at Future Shop.
The price is what you’d expect – $499.99 for the 32 GB grey version. You can get it online here, or in a number of Future Shop physical stores, yet if you choose the latter path, it’s always a good idea to check if the nearest store has it in stock before you leave.
We’re hoping that this time the Transformer Prime will stay in stock longer than usual, but there’s no telling. So act fast if you absolutely must have one of these.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer Prime delayed in Canada after all?
- Asus Transformer Prime to bring its quad-core powers to Canada soon
- Asus Transformer Prime to get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in January?
- Asus Transformer Prime may be out in the US on November 28 or December 16, Canada on December 5
- Asus Transformer Prime delayed until late January in Italy, will have Android ICS at launch