After the original Defy and its successor, the Defy+, Motorola has recently announced a third rugged Android smartphone to join its lineup – the Defy Mini. As its name implies, this is smaller than the Defy+ (and unfortunately also lower-end).
The phone is now up for pre-order in the UK in SIM-free and unlocked form, courtesy of Clove. The price you’ll have to pay to get this little rugged device? £174.99, VAT included. That’s certainly not much compared to the high-end smartphones of today, but this is a lower-midrange unit after all. Though that may be compensated by its sheer ruggedness. You be the judge.
Anyway, if you’re interested, go to Clove now and get in line for a Defy Mini. Shipping is expected to occur either in late February or early March. Unfortunately we don’t have a more concrete release date just yet, but we’ll let you know when that’s announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Defy Mini now available in the UK for £162
- Motorola Defy+ now available in the UK, priced from £239.95
- UK: Motorola Defy+ now just £159 for a limited time
- UK: Motorola Defy+ gets even more rugged with JCB edition, coming on December 6 for £262.80
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active and Motorola Defy+ JCB Edition now available in the UK (SIM-free)