Samsung is getting ready to launch a new dual SIM phone, namely the GT-S5222 Duos.
Unlike the Galaxy Y Duos and Galaxy Y Pro Duos (both unveiled last month), the S5222 is not a smartphone. It does have a touchscreen display, though (3 inch, QVGA), and TouchWiz UI. Other features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, stereo FM radio, Samsung ChatOn, Opera Mini, 3MP camera, and 1GB of internal memory.
The new handset doesn’t seem to have 3G connectivity.
Most probably, the Samsung S5222 will be first released in emerging markets, where it’s likely going to be a hit (if the price isn’t too high, of course). Maybe Samsung will bring the handset at MWC next month – we’ll try to find out more about it if this happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 to be launched soon
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos priced, will be available in India soon
- Dual SIM Samsung Evan GT-C3782, and Android-based Galaxy Proclaim coming soon
- Samsung Star Deluxe Duos S5292 coming soon
- Galaxy Y Duos Lite S5302 is Samsung’s latest dual SIM phone