The newest of them all is the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, which was officially unveiled at the beginning of this month. The Ace Plus (pictured below) runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and features a 3.65 inch HVGA display, TouchWiz UI, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 512MB of RAM, 1GHz single-core processor, 3GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
Customers will be able to buy the Galaxy Ace Plus SIM-free, too, starting February.
The Lumia 710 (which is also headed to Orange and Three) will be Vodafone’s second Windows Phone Mango handset from Nokia, after the Lumia 800.
As for the BlackBerry Bold 9790 (already available unlocked in the UK), this will come with BlackBerry OS 7, a 2.44 inch HVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, NFC, 1GHz single-core processor, and a 5MP rear camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 coming to Three UK
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available at Vodafone UK
- Nokia Lumia 800 bundled with free Xbox at Orange UK
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 available now in the UK (at Vodafone)
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 and BlackBerry Curve 9380 officially announced