The newest member of LG’s Prada handset line is about to hit the UK. The Prada Phone by LG 3.0 (also known as the Prada Phone 3.0 by LG, or simply the LG Prada 3.0) was announced late last year, and has since made its way to stores in the company’s native Korea.
In the UK, it has so far been expected at the end of this month at some third-party retailers, and in early February at others. And today we know who the first operator in the UK to stock this phone will be: T-Mobile.
It has added the Prada 3.0 (the first device in the line to be a smartphone) to its ‘Coming Soon’ page. As you can see above, February is listed as the month of release, but unfortunately there aren’t any other concrete details about what date it’s going to happen on, or what the pricing will be. Though we can guess the latter, since the LG Prada 3.0 is already offered with Vodafone and Orange contracts, and it’s free with those plans starting at £31 per month. Expect T-Mobile’s offer to be quite similar. Anyway, we’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Prada Phone 3.0 by LG now up for pre-order on contract, free from £31/month, ships on January 30
- UK: Vodafone’s exlclusivity of the HTC Sensation is about to end
- Prada Phone 3.0 by LG pre-orders start in the UK for £429.99, shipping in early February
- Prada Phone by LG 3.0 now available in the UK for £424.98
- LG Prada II KF900 arrives in Europe with a Bluetooth watch and a microsite