Although both Telus and Bell are getting ready to release the Samsung Galaxy Note in Canada, neither of them provided an exact launch date for the device. However, now, thanks to Samsung, we know that the Galaxy Note will be available in mid February – at least that’s what the handset’s official webpage at Samsung Canada is suggesting.
Interested customers can register here for updates on the availability of the Galaxy Note.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is a huge smartphone (or a small tablet) with a 5.3 inch HD (1280 x 800) Super AMOLED display, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.0 ICS), S Pen technology, LTE, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, and a 2MP front-facing camera.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note will be launched in Canada in Q1 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Rogers Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to be launched in Canada on September 26
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi headed to Canada
- White Samsung Galaxy Note released in Canada via Telus