Although Sony Ericsson is now just Sony, there are still Sony Ericsson-branded smartphones that are being launched around the world. Take the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman, for example, which was just released in India.
Priced at 14,549 INR (about $288), the SE Live with Walkman comes with a 3.2 inch HVGA scratch-resistant display, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, dedicated Walkman button, Sony xLOUD technology, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, VGA front-facing camera, and a 1GHz single-core processor.
The Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman is currently running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is bound to be released later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android 4.0 updates for Sony Ericsson Xperia phones to start in March or April
- Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman Android smartphone now available in India for Rs. 10,950
- Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman launched by Vodafone UK
- Walkman branded Sony Ericsson Live headed to Three UK
- Sony Xperia S released in India. Xperia U, Xperia P, and Xperia Sola to follow