Introduced about a month ago in South Korea, the white version of Samsung’s Galaxy Note will be released in the UK, too.
Samsung has officially announced that the white Galaxy Note would arrive in the UK this Monday, January 23. However, for the beginning, you’ll only be able to buy it from John Lewis on Oxford Street, London, “with £250 of free music, films and e-Books for the first 100 customers.”
Starting February, the Galaxy Note in white will be released via other UK channels.
The Samsung Galaxy Note features a huge 5.3 inch HD (1280 x 800) Super AMOLED display, S Pen technology, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 2MP front-facing camera, and Android Gingerbread. The device will be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich starting later this quarter (until then, it already received a software update that brings enhanced keyboard and other improvements).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note available now at AT&T, Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Note makes brief appearance on Sprint’s website
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Rogers Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Canada in mid February