Pantech’s newest Android devices made for AT&T – the Element tablet and the Burst smartphone – are now available for purchase, and you can get them either separately, or bundled (which will let you save $100).
The Pantech Element costs $299.99 on contract, and is an Android 3.2 Honeycomb tablet packed in a splash-proof case. It features an 8 inch display with 1024 x 768 pixels, LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, HDMI, 5MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 6400 mAh battery.
You can go here to buy the Pantech Element right away.
The Pantech Burst runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and features a 4 inch WVGA AMOLED display, LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP rear camera, front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and a 1650 mAh battery. The Burst is available here in Titanium and Ruby Red, for $49.99 on contract.
Customers who buy the Pantech Element bundled with the Pantech Burst will pay just $249.99 for them (but you’ll have to sign a new contract for each).
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T also outs affordable Samsung Exhilarate and Pantech Burst, along with Pantech Element tablet
- AT&T Pantech Element waterproof 8-inch Android tablet will be available on January 8 for $299.99
- AT&T Pantech Burst and Pantech Element get updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 announced. Octa-core Nexus 11 and Dual SIM Tab Duos also in the making?
- HTC’s Jetstream tablet brings Android Honeycomb and LTE to AT&T