In addition to making the Droid 3 cheaper, today Verizon has launched the original Motorola Droid Razr in purple. Like the black and white editions, the 16GB version of the purple Razr can be yours for $199.99 on contract. The 32GB Razr (only in black) is available, too, for $299.99 on contract.
You can go here at Verizon to buy the Droid 3 or the Droid Razr.
We already know that the new Droid Razr Maxx should be launched on January 26 (for $299.99). It remains to be seen if Verizon and Motorola decide to introduce the Droid 4 the same day. It would be nice.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr (16GB black version) now costs $199.99. Razr Maxx incoming?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx available now. Droid 4 to cost $199?
- Verizon to launch the Motorola Droid Razr in purple on January 23
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon launches Motorola Droid 4, Droid Razr Maxx, BlackBerry Curve 9370