The pink Samsung Galaxy S II has finally received a release date in the UK. This version of Samsung’s ubiquitous Android smartphone has already been spotted in Korea and Sweden, and it went up for pre-order in the UK earlier this month. Back then, one retailer said it would ship pink Galaxy S II units within a week. That didn’t happen, and the same site still lists one week as the delivery time.
However, we do have more reliable sources. Phones 4U, for example (which is still taking pre-orders for the device on contract with major UK operators) says it will ship the first batch of pink Galaxy S II phones by February 13. Which is the first day of the week in which Expansys too is expecting the phone to become available.
The well known retailer will sell you a pink Galaxy S II for £439.99, which is £10 more than what it’s currently charging for the black model. Unfortunately though, Expansys isn’t taking pre-orders for the pink shade – at least not yet. Anyway, you should probably remember that with this shipping date, the pink Samsung Galaxy S II will surely make a great Valentine’s Day gift. That’s clearly the thinking behind its intended release window. Make of that what you will.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pink Samsung Galaxy S II can be pre-ordered now in the UK
- LG Optimus 2X gets priced in the UK, will ship on March 30
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to be launched in India this month
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance pre-orders start in the UK for £349.95
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus priced in the UK, should be released in February