The AT200 will cost $579 (about $606 if we’re talking in US dollars), and should become available starting early February.
Presented by Toshiba as the world’s thinnest and lightest (10 inch) tablet, the AT200 is only 7.7mm thin, and weighs 558 grams. It features Android 3.2 Honeycomb (upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, DLNA, GPS, Micro HDMI, Micro USB, 5MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 16GB of internal memory, and Micro SD card support.
Starting February, the Toshiba AT200 should also be available in Canada, for a price that hasn’t been disclosed.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba Excite AT200 with Android Honeycomb to be launched in Canada in February
- Toshiba Excite X10 (AT200) announced for the US, prices start at $529
- Toshiba’s AT200 (Excite X10) Android tablet released in the UK
- New Toshiba AT200 Android Honeycomb tablet is the thinnest you’ve ever seen
- New 7-inch Toshiba Thrive Android Honeycomb tablet announced