Released by Verizon in the US in mid December, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus can be yours for free now, but only if you’re lucky and you have a Twitter account.
The largest US mobile carrier has kicked off a contest on Twitter, allowing four lucky participants to win a Galaxy Nexus (each) in the first three days, and 2 other (even luckier) participants to receive two handsets in the fourth day.
The Galaxy Nexus – the world’s first Andriod 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich device – is currently being sold by Verizon for $299.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google gives away 7 Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones via Twitter
- Sprint gives away 30 Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones ahead of launch
- LG can make your wishes come true on Facebook, also gives away Optimus L7 smartphones
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus to cost $289 at Costco?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus arriving in the UK on November 10 according to Amazon