When Rogers announced that it would offer the Nokia Lumia 710 in Canada, it only unveiled the handset’s price with a new 3-yr contract agreement: $49.99.
Now, thanks to Mobile Syrup, we have the complete picture on the new smartphone’s pricing: $99.99 with a 2-yr contract, $149.99 with a 1-yr contract, and $254.99 outright.
The Lumia 710 runs Windows Phone Mango, and features a 3.7 inch WVGA ClearBlack display, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Nokia Drive with free turn-by-turn navigation, 5MP camera with 720p video recording, and a 1.4GHz single-core processor.
Rogers will reportedly sell the Nokia Lumia 710 starting February 6, making it Nokia’s first Windows Phone device in Canada. Telus will launch a Nokia WP device, too – the higher-end Lumia 800 – but it’s not clear when exactly this is going to happen (sometime “soon” anyway).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia’s Lumia 710 Windows Phone Mango handset available starting today
- Nokia Lumia 900 to be released by Rogers in Canada in early April
- White Nokia Lumia 710 now available at Rogers for $0.01
- Nokia Lumia 900 launched by Rogers (available only online for now)
- Nokia Lumia 920 available now in Canada (at Rogers). Samsung Ativ S shows up at Telus’ website