The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is already available almost everywhere in Canada. That said, if your carrier of choice is Mobilicity, you simply can’t get one subsidized. At least not yet.
Earlier this month, we have heard that the Galaxy Nexus was headed to Mobilicity too. At that point though the only detail about the when was the very vague “coming soon”. That’s no longer the case.
As seen above, the carrier has let us know via Twitter that the newest Nexus device will be in its stores on February 6. The bad news is that we’re still left guessing price points. Oh, and for the impatient among you, there’s also the fact that you still have to wait a couple of weeks until you’ll be able to get a Galaxy Nexus on Mobilicity.
We are however hoping that pricing information will be made available (either officially or through a leak) soon. Until then, stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Telus will also release the Google Nexus S in a few weeks
- Telus to launch the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Friday for $99.99 with contract, Galaxy Note coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 may arrive in Europe in March, priced to compete with the iPad Mini
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III caught in the wild smiling for the camera
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is on its way to Verizon with 4G LTE on board