Samsung Wave Y S5380 – the cheapest among the new Bada 2.0 smartphones introduced last year – now has a La Fleur Edition.
Spotted in Ukraine, the Samsung Wave Y La Fleur seems to be already available for purchase – retailer Rozetka is offering it for about $165. The handset has a purple back case with a floral pattern, and – like the original Wave Y – features a 3.2 inch HVGA display, TochWiz UI, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, an 832 MHz processor, 2MP rear camera, and a 2GB memory card pre-installed.
For the moment, we don’t know when (or if) Samsung will introduce the Wave Y La Fleur in other markets.
It’s not the first time when Samsung intros a La Fleur version of a Wave phone – it did it last year, too, with the Wave 525 and Wave 723.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung launches new La Fleur collection in Russia: Wave 525 and 723, C3530, E2530 get flowered up
- Samsung Wave 3, Wave M and Wave Y with Bada 2.0 announced
- Samsung Galaxy Ace, C3322 and C3520 La Fleur editions announced
- Samsung Wave Y with Bada 2.0 launched in India
- Bada-based Samsung Wave II S8530 with Super Clear LCD gets official