Just as expected, today Verizon has launched the new Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, which is basically a Droid Razr with a larger battery (3,300 mAh) – this makes the handset slightly thicker (9mm), but at the same time allows it to provide a talk-time of 21 hours on a single charge.
Meanwhile, the Droid Razr 32GB has been discounted to $279.99 on contract, while its 16GB versions (black, white and purple) cost $199.99.
In other (but obviously related) Verizon news, Droid-life is reporting that the Motorola Droid 4 will cost $199.99 on contract, not $249.99, as previously believed. It remains to be seen if this is true – we don’t know when exactly the Droid 4 will be released, but it should happen pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 discounted again at Verizon. Purple Droid Razr now available
- Verizon launches Motorola Droid 4, Droid Razr Maxx, BlackBerry Curve 9370
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr (16GB black version) now costs $199.99. Razr Maxx incoming?
- Verizon to launch the Motorola Droid Razr in purple on January 23
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD launching on October 18