While announcing its financial results for Q4 2011 and full year 2011, Samsung has reportedly also mentioned the upcoming Galaxy S III – which should become its new flagship Android smartphone.
According to SammyHub, Younghee Lee (Samsung’s SVP of Global Marketing), said that the company is “still reviewing” launch options for the new handset, without providing further details.
This comes only one day after we’ve heard that the Galaxy S III may not be officially announced at MWC 2012 next month (as initially believed).
According to previous rumors, the Samsung Galaxy S III should run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, featuring a quad-core processor, a large Super AMOLED HD display, 12MP rear camera, enhanced software, and improved battery life.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- No Samsung Galaxy S III announcement on March 22 after all
- Samsung Galaxy S III may not be announced at MWC 2012
- Samsung event scheduled for March 22. Galaxy S III could be announced then
- Samsung launches Galaxy S III video teaser, promises to let you stand out from everyone else
- Samsung Galaxy S III to be launched in March? New Galaxy S II Plus and Note S also in the rumors