The Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xyboard tablets have been up for pre-order in the US for over two weeks. We knew they were going to start shipping this month, and that has finally happened today. So if you pre-ordered one, it’s on its way to you. Otherwise, you can just go and buy one now.
These Xyboard tablets are basically just Droid Xyboard units sans the mobile data connectivity and without any Verizon branding. They were initially supposed to ship during the week of January 18 (so last week), but better late than never.
Just to recap, the Xyboard 10.1 is available in 16 GB (for $499.99) and 32 GB (for $599.99) variants, as is its little brother, the Xyboard 8.2. In the latter’s case, the pricing is $399.99 if you need 16 GB of built-in storage, and $499.99 for double that amount.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xyboard tablets now up for pre-order, shipping this month
- New spill-proof Motorola Xyboard tablets now available in 10.1-inch or 8.2-inch versions
- Verizon Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 and 8.2 tablets now available online, in stores on December 12
- Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xyboard tablets get updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the US
- Verizon announces Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1, Xyboard 8.2, white Droid Razr