While it may not bring the Galaxy S III to MWC 2012, Samsung certainly has new products to showcase there. One of them is probably the Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070, which has appeared somewhere in The Philippines, despite not being officially announced yet.
The Galaxy S Advance features a curved 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, TouchWiz UI, 1GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera, front-facing camera, and a 1,500 mAh battery.
At the moment, the new handset runs Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. Assuming it has no less than 1GB of RAM, it will probably be updated to Android 4.0 ICS at some point.
Here’s a lengthy and dark video of the Galaxy S Advance i9070 (and some dogs!) in action:
We don’t know when, and neither for what price the new Galaxy will be launched. But more details should be unveiled soon, so stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Galaxy Pocket launched in India
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 launched in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 hits the FCC with AT&T 3G, gets priced at €494 in Germany
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance will be a part of Three’s portfolio in the UK