An unannounced and previously unseen LG Optimus Android smartphone has appeared in Sweden recently, where a retailer is taking pre-orders for it. The smartphone is the LG Optimus L3 E400, which comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on board, and a design that will certainly not go unnoticed.
The L3 isn’t a high-end device, and not even a mid-end one. It’s an entry-level offering, featuring a 3.2 inch QVGA display, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 3MP rear camera, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
The new handset has been priced at about €145 in Sweden, and should be out soon in two color versions – black and white.
Most probably, LG will bring the Optimus L3 E400 to MWC 2012 next month, alongside the CX2 Optimus 3D Max, and the Optimus X3 (which should feature a quad-core processor, becoming the company’s new Android flagship handset). We will be there to check them all out.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White LG Optimus Black available for pre-order in the UK
- LG Optimus Black officially headed to North America. Pink and white versions coming soon
- LG Optimus LTE III with Android Jelly Bean announced
- Pantech’s Full HD Vega Iron smartphone pictured, comes in black and white
- DoCoMo announces LG Optimus G Pro, Huawei Ascend D2, Sony Xperia Z and other Android Jelly Bean phones