AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note will be available on February 19 for $299.99, pre-orders start on February 5
AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Note finally has an official release date and price attached. The carrier just announced that Samsung’s first phone/tablet hybrid would be in stores on February 19. It will cost $299.99 with a new two-year contract and will be offered in two colors: carbon blue and ceramic white.
If you’d like to be among the first people to get one of these devices, you’ll be able to pre-order yours starting on February 5 by going to this link (which is dead until then) or just to your local AT&T store. Pre-orders processed by February 15 will arrive at your doorstep by February 17.
So after a few months of waiting (and some odd statements saying it wouldn’t ever make it across the ocean), the Samsung Galaxy Note is finally about to land in the US. Great news for those of you who think that the Galaxy Nexus is too small, yet a 7-inch tablet is too big for your taste.
Via Android and Me
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab now only £359 in the UK
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Note available for pre-order at Best Buy tomorrow, free flip cover case included
- New Samsung Galaxy devices officially confirmed for MWC 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Canada in mid February
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ready to ship in the US?