Already available in lots of European and Asian markets, the Nokia Lumia 800 will be introduced in Australia soon.
According to Australian IT, the Windows Phone handset (the first from Nokia to use a Microsoft OS), will be launched in March. Reportedly, all three major Australian carriers will offer the device: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone. Moreover, customers will also be able to find the Lumia 800 via major retailers.
For the moment, there’s no word on how much the Nokia Lumia 800 will cost in Australia.
Last week, Nokia announced that it sold well over 1 million Lumia devices worldwide (including the Lumia 710, too, not just the Lumia 800).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 announced for Canada (Telus, Rogers)
- Nokia Lumia 800 may be released by Telus on March 9
- Nokia Lumia 610 headed to Canada via both Telus and Koodo Mobile?
- Nokia Lumia 800 shows up at Telus’ website
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play to be launched by all Australian carriers