According to Rogers, it will have the Galaxy Note starting February – thus at the same time with Bell and Telus.
You can already reserve the Galaxy Note by using the Rogers Reservation System. However, Rogers didn’t say anything about the price of the new device.
The Samsung Galaxy Note runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.0 ICS), and features a 5.3 inch HD (1280 x 800) Super AMOLED display, LTE connectivity, S Pen technology, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 2MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Canada in mid February
- White Samsung Galaxy Note released in Canada via Telus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note available now at AT&T, Best Buy
- AT&T announces the Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, both with 4G LTE support