Earlier today, we let you know that the Samsung Galaxy Note is also headed to Rogers in Canada, alongside Bell and Telus. And now we have what certainly looks like the release date for this device up north.
According to Best Buy Canada which just put up a special page for the Galaxy Note, the phone/tablet hybrid will become available (at least at that particular retailer) on February 14. Best Buy will offer the Galaxy Note with contracts on Bell, Telus, and Rogers. That said, we only have pricing information for Bell’s and Telus’ Galaxy Note. It’s the same $249.99 with a three-year contract. That amount has to be some kind of a record for a subsidized device in Canada, so do expect the no-contract pricing to easily jump past $600. Best Buy hasn’t revealed any other prices, so we’re left guessing. As we are regarding Rogers’ price on contract – although do expect it to be identical to the other two.
If you’re impatient, you apparently can already pre-order a Samsung Galaxy Note at Best Buy in exchange for a $50 in-store deposit.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note launched in Canada by Rogers, Telus and Bell
- Telus to launch the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Friday for $99.99 with contract, Galaxy Note coming soon
- White Samsung Galaxy Note released in Canada via Telus
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets priced in Canada
- HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant launched in Canada (by Telus, Bell)