T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G, LG DoublePlay, myTouch, and myTouch Q approaching End-of-Life
T-Mobile is getting ready to make way for some new smartphones coming in the future, it seems. That’s because thanks to the latest leaked info, the magenta carrier has placed a number of Android smartphones on the road to oblivion (also known as End-of-Life).
These aren’t out just yet, but stores will only be clearing their existing stocks from now on. And that means that all of the aforementioned devices will not be available for long from now on. So if you’ve been holding off on buying one of them, this may be a great time to go and do just that.
Otherwise, you’ll have to wait and see what T-Mobile will replace them with. We’re also very interested in what the magenta carrier has up its sleeves, especially as replacements for the HTC Amaze 4G and Sensation 4G. We should see some really high-end stuff soon from TMo.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G and Sensation 4G will be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon
- T-Mobile now selling the HTC Amaze 4G for $229.99, it’s $30 cheaper at Amazon
- 2012 T-Mobile myTouch Android smartphones to be made by Huawei
- T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G – new official photos
« Motorola RAZR Developer Edition with unlockable bootloader now up for pre-order in Europe for €499T-Mobile’s Full Monty is the UK’s first true ‘unlimited everything’ plan, available from February 1 »