Amazon has cut the price of Verizon’s HTC Rezound for the third time since its launch, and is now offering the smartphone for only $79.99 on contract. The deal is available only to new customers. If you’re an existing Verizon customer and want to upgrade to the Rezound, you’ll have to pay $159.99 for it.
The HTC Rezound was released by Verizon in November last year. It features a 4.3 inch HD (1280 x 720) display, Sense UI, LTE connectivity, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 2MP camera, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. The smartphone is currently running Android Gingerbread, but an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich should be available for it sometime soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound with Beats Audio available starting today
- HTC Rezound now cheaper at Verizon: $199.99 on contract
- Verizon HTC Rezound officially presented, will be launched on November 14
- Verizon HTC Rezound now $100 cheaper at Amazon
- Verizon HTC Rezound discounted at Amazon again, now only $150 on contract