Expected to be officially presented at MWC 2012 in about a month from now, the HTC Ville has appeared in a leaked video somewhere in France, allowing us to see that – as rumored – it does seem to be HTC’s thinnest smartphone to date.
As the video testifies (watch it below), the Ville is running Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense UI 4.0. The new device features a 4.3 inch qHD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, and a VGA front-facing camera.
T-Mobile may release the HTC Ville in the US – and that’s all we know for now regarding the handset’s availability.
Since it doesn’t have an HD display, and neither a quad-core processor, the Ville won’t be among HTC’s flagship Android handset for 2012 (the Edge and the Zeta probably will be). However, it’s still a very nice smartphone, so we’re eagerly waiting to see it live at MWC.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Ville with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4.0 UI coming at MWC 2012?
- HTC Ville to be called HTC One S in the end?
- HTC Ville with Android ICS pictured?
- HTC Ville on its way to T-Mobile
- ZTE intros PF200 and N910 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phones with LTE