T-Mobile launched the Nokia Lumia 710 just a couple of weeks ago, but the affordable Windows Phone device has already seen its price dropped. Not that it was ever expensive – even the previous price of $49.99 with a new two-year contract was pretty good.
But now you can get the Lumia 710 from T-Mobile, online only, for only $39.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate). Yes, that’s just $10 less than before, but to put it in perspective, it’s actually a 20% price drop. And one that comes so close to a phone’s release date isn’t something we see very often. This is where Windows Phone bashers will step in and point out that it probably isn’t doing that well, sales-wise.
Be that as it may, if you have nothing against Microsoft’s newest mobile operating system, this is one great deal for a pretty capable smartphone. So go to T-Mobile now and grab yourself a Nokia Lumia 710.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 610 arrives in the UK next week, in black and cyan
- UK: Nokia Lumia 710 now just £129.95 on PAYG
- Nokia Lumia 610 launched in China for half the price of a Lumia 800
- Nokia Lumia 822 sees its price cut in half by Verizon
- Cheap Nokia Lumia 610 ‘confirmed’ yet again alongside international Lumia 900