The Samsung Galaxy S Advance was announced just two days ago, and it’s already up for pre-order in the UK. MobileFun is the retailer now taking pre-orders for this device in its SIM-free and unlocked form. The price being asked is £349.95. According to Phandroid, MobileFun will start shipping the Galaxy S Advance pre-orders on February 6, although we can’t find any mention of that on the retailer’s website. Still, if that turns out to be true, it means that if you pre-order one, you’ll get your Galaxy S Advance in your hands in less than a week from now. That has to be some kind of a record of time passed between announcement and release (at least for Samsung).
Granted, the Galaxy S Advance is basically just a smaller Samsung Galaxy R with a Super AMOLED screen, so it’s not that lustworthy (or is it?), which may be one of the reasons why Samsung has managed to keep it a secret all the way up until the official announcement.
On the other hand, the February 6 date may have appeared on MobileFun’s website in error, in which case we don’t know when the Galaxy S Advance will hit the streets. Still, it will happen in February, at least in Russia, for that’s what Samsung said a couple of days ago. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance will be a part of Three’s portfolio in the UK
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S Advance will also be sold by T-Mobile and O2
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance will finally be out in the UK on April 26
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 gets official, will be launched in February
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on