Although you won’t be able to have it until next month, AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 900 is now available for pre-order in Microsoft’s stores across the US (check out all the locations here), in either black or cyan.
According to WMPowerUser, you have to pay $25 to pre-order yourself a Lumia 900. The new handset, which runs Windows Phone Mango, is expected to be released by AT&T on March 18 for $99.99 on contract, coming with LTE connectivity, a 4.3 inch WVGA ClearBlack display, 8MP Carl Zeiss rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 512MB of RAM, 1.4GH single-core processor, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 900 now on pre-order in Canada (at Rogers)
- Nokia Lumia 900 launched by Rogers (available only online for now)
- Nokia Lumia 900 to be released by Rogers in Canada in early April
- Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II now available at AT&T, Windows Phone fans rejoice
- Nokia presents the differences between Lumia 820, Lumia 822 (Verizon) and Lumia 810 (T-Mobile)