Thankfully, we now have confirmed pricing information as well. Late last month rumor had it that the Droid 4 would be priced at just $199.99 with a new two-year contract, and today this leaked screengrab from Verizon’s Equipment Guide confirms that. It’s the same Equipment Guide that gave us the release date information yesterday, and we’re confident that this is real. Of course Verizon may decide to change stuff at the last minute, so we can’t be 100% sure of anything.
If you’d rather not commit to a long-term relationship with Big Red, you’ll be able to buy the Motorola Droid 4 for $549.99.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 will become available on February 10, new leak claims
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 user guide now available
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 User Guide now available
- Verizon Motorola Droid X arriving early for some customers?
- Verizon to launch the Motorola Droid Razr in purple on January 23