AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Note available for pre-order at Best Buy tomorrow, free flip cover case included
If you want AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Note, you’ll have to wait until February 19, because that’s when the handset is going to be released. However, AT&T is taking pre-orders starting tomorrow (February 5).
Best Buy has announced that it’s taking pre-orders for the Note tomorrow, too. Unlike AT&T, Best Buy is offering a free Protective Flip Cover Case (which otherwise costs $29.99) to customers who order and activate the smartphone.
As you may already know, the Galaxy Note will cost $299.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement.
Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich), the Samsung Galaxy Note features a huge 5.3 inch Super AMOLED HD (1280 x 800) display, dual-core 1.5GHz processor, LTE connectivity, S Pen technology, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, and 16GB of internal memory.
Via Best Buy
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note press photos show up
- AT&T’s Galaxy Note will be featured in Samsung’s first Super Bowl commercial
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Canada in mid February
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Rogers Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 priced at $549 at Amazon US, should be launched soon (or not)