It can be yours for £319.99 on Pay as you go. If you’d rather sign a two-year contract with the operator, you have three options, all of which net you the phone for free. The cheapest monthly plan costs £28 and brings you 500 minutes, 5,000 texts, and 1 GB of data. For just £3 more you get All-you-can-eat data, with the other allowances being unchanged.
Of course you can also opt for Three’s famous The One Plan, which offers 2,000 minutes, 5,000 texts, and unlimited data for £35 per month.
So there’s plenty of choice. Head over to Three to get yourself a brand new BlackBerry Bold 9790.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S II now available at Virgin Mobile, free from £40.85 per month
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 now available at Orange UK, free from £41 per month
- Virgin Mobile UK now offers unlimited data or texts when you top up
- BlackBerry Curve 9360 now available in the UK, free from £20.50 per month, £329.95 SIM-free
- HTC Sensation XL now available at Three UK, free from £34 per month, £449.99 on PAYG